4/28/13

My Kids


I am a mother of three wonderful children!  I am glad to say that as a physical education teacher at the elementary school that two of them attend, the Physical Education Reform program that is being tested at their school is working wonderfully.  I've listed their "problems" with being healthy, and I'm sure you other parents can relate.  Hopefully the progress that I've seen with my kids and shared with you will help the movement towards Physical Education Reform!



  1. Rya
    1. Six years old, first grade
    2. Picky eater, a bit chubby, has trouble with exercise but does enjoy sports
  2. Josh
    1. 10 years old, 5th grade
    2. Will eat everything, does not like physical activity
  3. Miguel
    1. 16 years old, sophomore
    2. Eats junk food most of the time because he does not eat at home, on the track team

No comments:

Post a Comment